O...M....G. I cannot believe we are already halfway there! So many changes, so much to do, so little time! We had yet another treat this weekend with my seestar and her new hubby coming into Beantown for a visit. What a treat it was! It was nice to mosey on around the city with them.
One happy family...especially because we just ate in the north end...mmmm Italian!
What is the north end without a little bit of Mike's Pastry?
I think she's got some catching up to do. If you ever want to feel like a whale even more than usual...stand next to my sister...pregnant!
It's so cool to Kelsey and I how with time this pregnancy becomes more and more tangible. This past weekend, the little guy decided to let us know he is ready to party...with kicks! I told Michele I had been having some strange crampy feelings for the past few weeks, but couldn't be sure if it was kicks or not (how can you if you don't know what they are supposed to feel like?) So when I had one of those feelings, Michele placed her hand on my belly and VOILA! Judo chop! Her and I both felt it at the same time, so it was for sure a kick. Later on in the evening, the little guy karate kicked even harder for his daddy. I literally felt him press into Kelsey's hand. What a gift!
No comments:
Post a Comment